Pushbutton Siemens SIRIUS ACT 3SU1060-0JA50-0AA0
SIRIUS ACT is available in four design lines.
SIRIUS ACT enclosure
- Direct connection of the enclosure to AS‑Interface or IO‑Link
- Direct connection in the control cabinet to PROFINET, IO-Link or AS-Interface
- Can be integrated easily via the TIA Portal
- Self-holding function of the actuator when mounting
- Twist prevention integrated into patented holder design
- Stackable contact modules
- Self-explanatory and fast installation using one hand
- Components can be mounted with holder removed
- No special tools required, simple size 2 screwdriver (cross-tip ISO 8764‑1‑PZD1, flat-head ISO 2380-1 A/B 1×4.5) is sufficient
SIRIUS ACT is a modular system of pushbuttons and indicator lights with which customized variants can be configured flexibly.
One command point comprises:
- An actuating or signaling element in front of the control panel
- A holder for securing behind the control panel
- Up to six contact modules and/or one LED module (mounted onto the holder), 1-pole contacts can be stacked
- A comprehensive range of accessories for inscription/marking
Actuating and signaling elements
System overview of SIRIUS ACT pushbuttons and indicator lights from the plastic design line, pushbuttons and indicator lights available in four design lines
SIRIUS ACT with PROFINET
SIRIUS ACT with PROFINET connects pushbuttons and indicator lights directly via PROFINET to the controller and HMI devices – including with Safety functions.
With this solution designed for the control panel, up to 21 SIRIUS ACT devices can be connected to the controller via PROFINET. Integration of the EMERGENCY STOP mushroom pushbutton (SIL 3, PL e) is possible via PROFIsafe.
Non-SIRIUS ACT devices, e.g. position switches, can additionally be connected via the open, digital/analog interfaces (DI, DQ, AI).
The system is entirely integrated into TIA Portal and does not require any further addressing apart from the IP address for PROFINET.
Quick and easy installation with flat cables without special tools saves significantly on wiring outlay.
ID key-operated switches
Groups of employees or individuals can be authenticated by means of the ID key-operated switch. The ID key-operated switch is electronic and has four switch positions that are selected by keys with different codes. Using the four ID keys with different codes, it is possible to select 1 to 4 positions.
The ID keys are color-coded (yellow, blue, red, green, white) so that they can be clearly differentiated at a glance and used flexibly thanks to four function levels.
RFID authentication solutions
Groups of employees or individuals can be authenticated by means of the ID key-operated switch. Color-coded keys for easy distinction between users
Different versions of ID key-operated switches are available depending on the following features:
- Front ring material
- Conventional variant: 1 + 4 non-isolated outputs
- Variant with IO-Link: Option of individual coding
Insert ID key, turn key to select the position. Standard keys can also be used in conjunction with the electronic module for ID key-operated switches with IO-Link function. The white ID key is supplied without coding.
Ordering information for multi-unit packs
SIRIUS ACT pushbuttons and indicator lights can also be ordered in various practical, environmentally friendly multi-unit packagings.
Multi-unit packaging with order code X90
When ordering products in multi-unit packaging, the Article No. of the product concerned must be supplemented with “–Z” and, in addition, the order code X90 must be specified.
100-unit pack (1 pack = 100 units)
Examples of a multi-unit packaging with order code X90
Multi-unit packaging with order code X05
When ordering products in multi-unit packaging, the Article No. of the product concerned must be supplemented with “–Z” and, in addition, the order code X05 must be specified.
5-unit packaging (1 pack = 5 units)
Examples of a multi-unit packaging with order code X05
Pushbutton, 30 mm, round, metal, matte, blue, front ring for flush installation, latching, Push-to-release mechanism