Siemens Miniature Circuit Breaker 400 V 10kA – 5SY4302-7
Siemens Miniature Circuit Breakers ‘ UL 1077 Supplementary Protectors are designed to provide additional protection along with a branch circuit protection device. Since our Supplementary protectors are made to trip faster than a standard UL 489 Siemens MCBs Circuit Breaker they are able to provide additional protection for more sensitive devices inside the panel.
Mini Circuit Breakers supplementary protectors can used in a number of industrial applications such as to provide selectivity for multiple motor control circuits on the secondary side of a control transformer or power supply by allowing the user to quickly find the problem circuit should a fault occur with out having to shut down all of the other control circuits. Supplementary protectors may also be used as a local disconnecting means inside the panel when a branch circuit protection device is already present.
- Siemens Sentron features high rated breaking capacity of up to 14,000 A
- Identical terminals at both sides for an optional infeed from the top or the bottom
- No tool required for mounting or dismounting
- Separate switch position indicationSupplementary protectors are equipped with a delayed overload/time-dependent thermal release (thermal bimetal) for low overcurrent’s and with an instantaneous electromagnetic release for high overload and short-circuit currents. The thermal trip point on all versions is 1.13 to 1.45 times the supplementary protector rating.
- Tripping characteristic A, -5:
To protect very sensitive circuits such as semiconductors. Magnetic trip point – 2 to 3 times supplementary protector rating.
- Tripping characteristic B, -6:
For European residential circuit protection. Also for protection of computers and electronic equipment. Magnetic trip point
– 3 to 5 times supplementary protector rating.
- Tripping characteristic C, -7:
For general device protection in control circuits and all other supplementary circuit protection systems. Magnetic trip point
– 5 to10 times supplementary protector rating.
- Tripping characteristic D, -8:
For protection of high inrush loads. Magnetic trip point – 10 to 20 times supplementary protector rating.
Siemens 5SY4302-7, Miniature circuit breaker 400 V 10kA, 3-pole, C, 2A, D=70 mm