Siemens SIMATIC WinCC Basic V16 – 6AV2100-3AA06-0AE5
- Integrated family of engineering tools for configuring SIMATIC HMI operator panels, as well as for the PC-based visualization systems WinCC Runtime Advanced and WinCC Runtime Professional.
- WinCC (TIA Portal) is based on the new central engineering framework Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal), which offers the user a uniform, efficient and intuitive solution to all automation tasks.
- WinCC (TIA Portal) also offers uniform engineering from the Basic Panel through to SCADA applications.
- Together with the STEP 7 (TIA Portal) products, WinCC (TIA Portal) forms the optimum solution for integrated, efficient engineering.
- SIMATIC WinCC Basic V16
- SIMATIC WinCC Comfort V16
- SIMATIC WinCC Advanced V16
- SIMATIC WinCC Professional V16
- The integrated configuration software reduces training, maintenance and service overhead and protects the customer’s investments.
- Minimized engineering overhead and reduction of lifecycle costs thanks to Totally Integrated Automation (TIA)
- Minimized configuration overhead due to reuse of scalable and dynamizable objects
- Intelligent tools for efficient and simple configuration:
- Wizard for defining the basic structure of the HMI project
- Table-based editors simplify the generation and processing of similar types of objects, e.g. for tags, texts, or alarms.
- Complex configuration tasks such as the definition of paths of motion or the creation of the fundamental operator prompting are simplified by means of graphical configuration.
- Comprehensive support of multi-language configurations for worldwide use
- Selectable views for entering configuration data in several languages
- System and user-specific text lexicons
- Export/import of language-dependent texts
- Security of investment due to
- Import of the configuration from WinCC flexible 2008 SP2, 2008 SP3 and 2008 SP5
- Import of the configuration from WinCC V7.3, V7.4 and V7.5
SIMATIC WinCC in the editions Basic, Comfort, Advanced and Professional are innovative engineering tools for configuring SIMATIC HMI operator panels, as well as for the PC-based visualization systems WinCC Runtime Advanced and WinCC Runtime Professional.
Depending on the selected product, various target systems can be configured:
- Basic Panels 1st Generation
- Basic Panels 2nd Generation
As WinCC Basic, plus:
- Comfort Panels
- Mobile Panels 2nd Generation
- Mobile Panels x77 Series
As WinCC Comfort, plus:
- SIMATIC PCs with WinCC Runtime Advanced:
- SIMATIC Rack PCs
- SIMATIC Box PCs
- SIMATIC Panel PCs
- SIMATIC S7 Open Controllers
- Standard PC with WinCC Runtime Advanced
- SINUMERIK PC: PCU 50.3, PCU 50.5
As WinCC Advanced, plus:
- SIMATIC PCs with WinCC Runtime Professional
- SIMATIC Rack PCs
- SIMATIC Box PCs
- SIMATIC Panel PCs
- Standard PC with WinCC Runtime Professional
The functionalities of the engineering tools of the SIMATIC WinCC family are based on each other. The available editors are largely determined by the respective configurable target systems and their function. A more comprehensive engineering tool such as WinCC Advanced can always be used to configure lower-level target devices as well (e.g. Basic Panels)
A Powerpack can be used to upgrade from a smaller edition to a larger one. This does not apply to WinCC Basic.
The functionality of WinCC engineering tools already contains the configuration support of the available Runtime options for SIMATIC Panels, WinCC Runtime Advanced or WinCC Runtime Professional, irrespective of the purchased RT licenses. A separate license is required for the target system when using the configured Runtime options.
Integration into automation systems
Integration into the SIMATIC Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal)
- Shared data management and uniform symbols via the controller and HMI
- Optimum interaction between the controller and HMI in a working environment
- System diagnostics as an integral component
- Shared use of communication settings and process point definitions
- Simple dragging and dropping of tags from STEP 7 to an HMI device, e.g. onto a screen
- Excellent support for the new SIMATIC S7-1500 controllers
- With symbolic addressing
- Access to the new memory-optimized data blocks
- New alarm and diagnostics concept
- Intuitive user interfaces with maximum degree of user friendliness
- Comprehensive and fast access to editors and project data
- Adaptive user interface of engineering tools depending on configured target system
- User-definable user interface settings, e.g. layout, toolbars
- Integrated mass data operations for efficient configuration
- Device-independent configuration data can be used on a variety of target systems without the need for conversion. The interface adapts itself to the functional possibilities of the target device.
- Cross-device utilization of common configuration data (e.g. message classes, text library) in multi-device projects
- Wizard-assisted definition of basic structure of HMI projects (e.g. display layout, operator prompting)
Screen editor with comprehensive options for efficient and fast screen configuration
- Generation of interconnected screen objects via Drag&Drop, e.g. tags for the creation of input/output fields with process interfacing or buttons with screen selection function
- Definition of screen templates and functions (comparable with the Slide Master in MS PowerPoint)
- User-friendly editor for the creation of faceplates with defined external interface from screen objects
- Graphics-based configuration of motion paths
- Layer technology with up to 32 layers
- Tools for the Align, Rotate and Mirror functions
- of tags, links, text lists, and alarms
- Quick and easy generation and modification of configuration objects of the same type, e.g. tags, texts or messages, in tabular editors
- Intelligent default settings depending on previously configured data, e.g. automatic incrementing of addresses when generating consecutive tags
- Simple access to the properties of an object without superfluous user intervention
- Simultaneous modification of common object properties
Object-based data management with user-friendly search and edit options
- Configuration of alarms and logs directly on the HMI tag, no switching between different editors
- Cross-reference list with direct access to all objects, e.g. for editing or selection
- Search for objects in entire project
- Text search and replace functions
- Selective project documentation, the following contents can be printed:
- An entire project
- One or more project-associated devices
- Contents of an editor
Libraries for predefined/user-defined configuration objects
- Storage of all configuration objects in the library, e.g. blocks and even entire screens or tags
- Faceplates can be constructed from simple screen objects on a customer-specific or project-specific basis. Changes to these faceplates can be made centrally (block definition).
- A large number of scalable and dynamizable screen objects is included in the scope of supply
- Size-scalable graphics for industrial applications are included in the scope of supply
- Preview function for library objects
- Multilingual project creation (max. 32 languages) in editors thanks to selectable views
- Central management of language-specific texts and graphics in libraries
- Edit, export and import of texts for translation
- Language-specific graphics
Visual Basic and C-Script Support
- IntelliSense function for fast programming of access to runtime objects
- Simple creation of control sequences in script code
- Visual Basic Script debugging in simulator and WinCC Runtime Advanced and WinCC Runtime Professional
Test and commissioning support
- Simulation of HMI projects on engineering PC
- Marking of incomplete or incorrect configuration directly in the respective editor
- Jump to error cause based on alarm messages in the Compiler
Migration of existing HMI projects
- Data transfer in projects from WinCC flexible
- Data transfer in projects from WinCC
Opening several instances of WinCC on your engineering PC at the same time may result in more demanding hardware requirements.
In addition to WinCC, Windows also requires space on the hard disk; e.g. free disk space should be available for the swap file. The following formula has proven itself in the past: Size of swap file = 3 x size of RAM. For further information, refer to your Windows documentation
Siemens 6AV21003AA060AE5, SIMATIC WinCC Basic V16, Upgrade V11..V15 -> V16; Engineering software in the TIA Portal; Floating License; Siemens WinCC Basic V16; SW and documentation on DVD; License key on a USB flash drive; Class A; 6 languages: de,en,fr,es,it,zh; for configuration of SIMATIC Basic Panels. Please observe product release: support.industry.siemens.com Entry ID: 109771219 ******************************* Content: set (3x DVD + 1x USB)
There are no reviews yet.