SIEMENS LOGO! 12/24RCO – 6ED1052-2MD00-0BA6
Simple installation, minimum wiring, easy programming: That’s LOGO!, the intelligent logic module from Siemens. The logo control system is perfectly suited for small-scale automation projects and makes life much easier by replacing many time switches and relays, counters and protective relays. Discover the benefits of this unique turnkey logo control logic module control solution for yourself.LOGO! SoftComfort Overview:
LOGO! from Siemens offers you the support you need at a price you can afford. Perform small-scale automation tasks more quickly and free up space in your switch cabinet. With 8 basic logic functions and 31 special functions, the LOGO! logic module can replace a large number of conventional switching and control devices. The natural logic module choice: LOGO! now is even more versatile for analog value applications and simple control tasks.Line-Up Overview:
With the logic module LOGO! Siemens offers you the ideal controller for simple automation tasks in industry and building services.The consistently modular design of LOGO! makes it extremely flexible. A wide range of modules allows individual expansion of LOGO! to 24 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs! Communication modules are also available for AS-Interface and KNX (Instabus network for building automation). Now it is also possible to use the analog output module to solve simple closed-loop control tasks. Heating and cooling systems can be designed with the RTD PT100 module using special functions for PI control, ramp response and analog multiplexer. LOGO! exists in the version LOGO! Basic with integrated display and in the version LOGO! Pure without display.
LOGO! — The Proven Basic (0BA6):
LOGO! impresses customers due to the wide variety of possible applications and it allows the easy implementation of compre hensive applications – last but not least due to the possibility of selecting from among 38 integrated functions and linking them to up to 200 blocks. When operating and monitoring, the 4-line backlit display with a maximum of 32 characters per line ensures a high degree of user-friendliness. The message text allows the display oftext, setpoints and actual values, bar graphs and status parameters. Of course, parameters can be adjusted in the message text. Flexibility is always assured due to the diverse expansion options.
… And the New Ones with Ethernet (0BA7):
You have grown with LOGO! and you want to always be able to solve more tasks with a greater demand on industrial communication? Then, the new LOGO! 0BA7 devices are the ideal solution for you. With the new basic devices, you can easily expand old programs by adding functions.
Also possible: the supplementing of additional I/Os or the integration of a user-friendly operator guidance via touch panels. Previously developed LOGO! programs can be used as a basis and the easy configuration continues.
- LOGO! Basic and LOGO! Pure (0BA6)
- Different Voltages: 12 VDC, 24 VAC / DC, 115/240 V AC/DC — Can Be Used for a Wide Range of Applications
- Automatic Changeover for Configured Daylight Saving Time — Reduces Maintenance Overhead
- Password Protection — Protects Your Engineering IP
- 38 Integrated, Pre-Tested Functions — No Additional Devices, Such as Elapsed Time Counter, Are Required
- Linking of 200 Functions is Possible — Extensive Applications Can Be Implemented without Restrictions
- Eight Digital Inputs (Including Four AIs at 12/24 VDC) and Four Digital Outputs on Board
- Display of Message Texts, Action Items and Current Values as Well as Direct Modification of the Values on the Display (Except for Pure Versions)
- Retentive Data Memory — Protects Current Values Against Loss in the Event of a Power Failure
- Flexibly Expandable up to 24 DIs, 16 DOs, 8 AIs and 2 AOs — Protects Original Investment — Suitable for a Wide Variety of Applications
- Software LOGO! Soft Comfort V6 for User-Friendly Generation of Control Programs on PC; Suitable for a Variety of Operating Systems, Such as Windows 95/98, NT 4.0, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, MAC OS X 10.4 with J2SE 1.5.0 and SUSE LINUX 10.0
- Connection Facility for Remote Text Display on All 0BA6 Basic Devices