Siemens LOGO 8 DM8 24 – 6ED1055-1CB00-0BA2
The flexible expansion modularity LOGO! Module
A wide range of expansion modules allows the user to set up a flexible LOGO! Configuration with a maximum of 24 digital inputs, 20 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs possible.If you do networking of several LOGO! one configuration can be expanded to overall 88 digital inputs, 80 digital outputs, 40 analog inputs and 24 analog outputs.
LOGO DM8 can also be connected to KNX sytems.
To combine different voltage levels you have to keep the following rule:
The basic module must be a 230 V version followed by 230 V expansion modules. Then an analog module must be used to achieve a galvanic isolation. Right from the analog module further analog modules or 12V / 24 V expansions can be attached.
- Expansion modules for connection to Siemens LOGO 8 Modular
- With digital inputs and outputs, analog inputs, or analog outputs
- Relay outputs with max. 5 A output current.
- Different modules:
- 4 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs or
- 4 digital inputs, 4 relay outputs or
- 2 analog inputs or
- 2 analog outputs.
- Interface for connection to LOGO! modular logic modules.
Note on compatibility:
Expansion modules for LOGO! 8 can only be used on LOGO! 8 basic devices!
Expansion modules for LOGO! 6 and 7 cannot be used with LOGO! 8 basic devices.
Siemens 6ED10551CB000BA2, DM8 24 LOGO expansion modules, PS/I/O: 24V/24V/trans., 4 DI/4 DO for LOGO! 8
There are no reviews yet.