Siemens LOGO 8 DM16 24 – 6ED1055-1CB10-0BA2
The flexible expansion modularity LOGO! Module
A wide range of expansion modules allows the user to set up a flexible LOGO! Configuration with a maximum of 24 digital inputs, 20 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs possible.If you do networking of several LOGO! one configuration can be expanded to overall 88 digital inputs, 80 digital outputs, 40 analog inputs and 24 analog outputs.
LOGO! 8 can also be connected to KNX sytems.
To combine different voltage levels you have to keep the following rule:
The basic module must be a 230 V version followed by 230 V expansion modules. Then an analog module must be used to achieve a galvanic isolation. Right from the analog module further analog modules or 12V / 24 V expansions can be attached.
- Expansion modules for connection to LOGO! Modular
- With digital inputs and outputs, analog inputs, or analog outputs
- Relay outputs with max. 5 A output current.
- Different modules:
- 4 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs or
- 4 digital inputs, 4 relay outputs or
- 2 analog inputs or
- 2 analog outputs.
- Interface for connection to LOGO! modular logic modules.
Note on compatibility:
Expansion modules for LOGO! 8 can only be used on LOGO! 8 basic devices!
Expansion modules for LOGO! 6 and 7 cannot be used with LOGO! 8 basic devices.
Siemens 6ED10551CB100BA2, DM16 24 LOGO expansion modules, PS/I/O: 24 V DC/24 V DC/trans., 8 DI/8 DO, 4 MW for LOGO! 8