Siemens POWER MODUL PM1207 – 6EP1332-1SH71
Power supplies in SIMATIC design merge perfectly into the PLC network. As well as the controller and IO systems, they also supply other loads reliably with 24 V DC. The issued certifications and the permitted temperature range allow the power supply, controller, and peripheral components to be used together in almost all areas.
In terms of design and functionality, the Siemens PM1207 single-phase load power supply (PM = power module) with automatic range selection of the input voltage is an optimal match to the SIMATIC S7-1200 PLC. It provides the supply to CPUs with 24 V input as well as to signal modules, and to 24 V loads connected to the modules. Comprehensive certifications such as UL and DNV GL enable universal use.
- The load current supplies are directly fastened to the S7-1200 mounting rail (without connection to the backplane bus) and can be mounted directly to the left of the CPU (no installation clearance required)
- LED for status indicator “24 V OK”
- Two 24 V DC output terminals for connection of 24 V consumers
- Connection to all 1-phase networks (120 V AC/230 V AC) through automatic range switching
- Short-term power failure backup
- Parallel connection of two load current supplies for enhanced performance
Siemens 6EP1332 1SH71, SIMATIC S71200 Power Module PM 1207 Stabilized power supply input: 120/230 V AC, output: DC 24 V/2,5 A