SIEMENS SITOP PSU8200,6EP1437-3BA00
The SITOP modular 3-phase power supplies are technology power supplies for demanding solutions and provide maximum functionality for use in complex plants and machines. The input range enables connection to numerous power networks in the world and ensures high reliability even in the case of large voltage fluctuations.
The Power Boost function supplies up to three times the nominal current over short durations. If overload occurs, there is a choice between constant current or latching disconnection.The high degree of efficiency minimizes energy consumption and heat generation in the control cabinet, and the compact metal enclosure also saves space.
To further increase 24 V availability, the SITOP modular power supplies can be combined with buffer, DC UPS, redundancy and selectivity modules. Regardless of the industry or requirements, Siemens offers reliable and efficient power supplies for every plant.
The benchmark in reliability, efficiency and integration
- Efficient operation of a machine or plant requires a reliable, constant power supply.
- The quality and reliability of the SITOP stabilized power supplies ensure high levels of safety in DC power supply in industrial engineering and building management systems.
- Our perfectly coordinated selection of SITOP power supplies is enhanced by a unique range of add-on modules that extensively protect the 24 V power supplies against interference on the primary and secondary side, right up to complete all-round protection.
- You should only have to think once about a good power supply when you are purchasing it – and then never again.
- SITOP has proved its reliability in almost every supply system in the world. With their wide-range input, excellent load behavior and extensive certification, SITOP power supplies alone ensure the reliability of the power supply.
- Depending on requirements, SITOP power supplies can be individually adapted with expansion modules and uninterruptible power supplies (DC UPS). This ensures reliability of the 24 V supply for machines or plants, even in the event of an overload in the output circuit or a power failure on the input side.
- Production costs are determined more and more by energy costs. Savings in this area generate valuable competitive advantages.
- SITOP also supports the entire process chain of the customer efficiently. It offers easy product selection with features such as the 24 V load view in the TIA Selection Tool, the SITOP Selection Tool, extensive additional information such as 3D data, circuit diagram macros, certification and individually configurable product documentation.
SITOP modular 40 A Stabilized power supply input: 400-500 V 3 AC output: 24 V DC/40 A