Siemens LOGO POWER 24V 4,0A – 6EP3333-6SB00-0AY0
The LOGO!Power product family is ideally suited for low installation depths, such as in miniature distribution boards. The stabilized LOGO power supplies with a wide range input of 100 … 240 V AC (85 … 264 V) and 110 … 300 V DC are available with an output voltage of 12 V in three performance classes. The 12 V versions are ideal for supplying LOGO! controllers with the corresponding voltage input.
Main product highlights
- 12 V DC / 0.9 A, 1-9 A and 4.5 A
- Narrow unit with width of 18 mm, 36 mm or 54 mm and overall depth of 53 mm in LOGO! Design
- Flexible mounting: Standard rail or wall mounting in a range of installation positions
- Higher energy efficiency: over the entire load range as well as no-load power losses of < 0.3 W
- Integrated current monitor: Actual output current measurement directly at the power supply unit (for devices at least 36 mm wide)
- Global use: Operating temperature range from -25 °C to +70 °C as well as international certifications such as UL, CSA, FM or ATEX
The high level of efficiency across the entire load range as well as the low no-load losses result in lower overall energy consumption. Greater convenience when commissioning and servicing thanks to integrated current monitor (for devices at least 36 mm wide) The extended temperature range from -25 °C to +70 °C enables a host of additional applications.
Siemens 6EP33336SB00AY0, LOGO!POWER 24 V / 4 A Stabilized power supply siemens logo input: 100-240 V AC output: DC 24 V / 4 A
There are no reviews yet.