Siemens SIMATIC ET 200SP DI 4x 120..230V AC ST – 6ES7131-6FD01-0BB1
- 4, 8 and 16-channel digital input (DI) modules
- Apart from the standard type of delivery in an individual package, selected I/O modules and BaseUnits are also available in a pack of 10 units. The pack of 10 units enables the amount of waste to be reduced considerably, as well as saving the time and cost of unpacking individual modules.
For different requirements, the digital input modules offer:
- Function classes Basic, Standard, High Feature and High Speed as well as fail-safe DI (see “Fail-safe I/O modules”)
- BaseUnits for single or multiple-conductor connection with automatic slot coding
- Potential distributor modules for system-integrated expansion with additional potential terminals
- Individual system-integrated potential group formation with self-assembling voltage busbars (a separate power module is no longer required for ET 200SP)
- Option of connecting sensors compliant with IEC 61131 type 1, 2 or 3 (module-dependent) for rated voltages of up to 24 V DC or 230 V AC
- PNP (sink input) and NPN (source input) versions
- Clear labeling on front of module
- LEDs for diagnostics, status, supply voltage and faults (e.g. wire break/short-circuit)
- Electronically readable and non-volatile writable rating plate (I&M data 0 to 3)
- Extended functions and additional operating modes in some cases
- MSI operating mode (simultaneous reading of input data from as many as three other PLCs)
- Counting operating mode (multi-channel counter for pulse generators with 32-bit counting width and up to 10 kHz counting frequency)
- Oversampling operating mode (n-fold equidistant acquisition of digital values within one PN cycle for increasing the time resolution for slow CPU cycles)
- Parameterizable input delay time
- Isochronous mode (simultaneous equidistant reading of all input channels)
- Hardware interrupts
- Pulse extension
- Re-parameterization during operation
- Firmware update
- Diagnosis of wire break and short-circuit (on channel or module basis)
- Value status (optional binary validity information of the input signal in the process image)
- Supports the PROFIenergy profile
- Optional accessories
- Labeling strips (film or card)
- Equipment labeling plate
- Color-coded label with module-specific CC code
- Shielding terminal
A quick and clear comparison of the functions of the different DI modules is offered by the TIA Selection Tool.
Overview of digital input modules
Overview of BaseUnits
Overview of potential distributor modules
The signals from digital sensors (switches, inductive and optical sensors etc.) can be recorded and transferred to the higher-level controller via the digital input modules.
Usable BaseUnits (BU)
BaseUnits with an appropriate number of terminals are available for single or multi-conductor connection.
All variants that correspond to the BU type of the I/O module used can be used as BaseUnits (see Selection and ordering data). The BaseUnits that can be used for the respective module are noted on the front side of the module.
Potential distributor modules
With the new potential distributor modules for SIMATIC ET 200SP, additional potentials required within an ET 200SP station can be set up quickly and in a space-saving manner. Due to the free combinability of PotDis-BUs and PotDis-TBs, the potential distributor modules allow a large number of design variants and thus simple adaptation to individual needs. Within the station, existing potentials can be multiplied or even new potential groups can be formed. With 36 terminals per 15 mm width, the PotDis modules require very little space without compromising on the conductor cross-sections (maximum 2.5 mm²). They allow the connection of voltages up to 48 V DC with a maximum current carrying capacity of 10 A, and with the PotDis-TB-BR-W even up to 230 V AC/10 A as well as the possibility to connect a protective conductor.
Typical applications for the PotDis modules in connection with DI modules are:
- 3-wire connection (signal, 24 V DC, mass) for 16-channel digital input modules with reduced installation height (117 mm instead of 141 mm)
- Connection of non-required switching outputs for antivalent sensors (4-wire connection)
- Supply of supply voltage for sensors
Potential group formation
A light BU separates the self-assembling, internal voltage buses (P1, P2, AUX) and thus opens a new potential group. The supply voltage of a potential group must be fed in at the light BU of this potential group.
A dark BU forwards the supply voltage of the adjacent light BU on the left via the self-assembling voltage buses P1, P2 and AUX. A new infeed is therefore only required on the next light BU to the right. The setting of a further light BU is required whenever
- a new potential group is to be formed (for example, for isolating the supply voltage from module groups) or
- the maximum current simultaneously required by the potential group exceeds the permissible limit of 10 A.
Color identification of the terminals
The potentials at the terminals of the BaseUnit are defined by the inserted I/O module in each case. To prevent wiring faults, the potentials of the terminals can optionally be identified by means of module-specific color-coded labels. The color-coded label that matches the respective I/O module is defined by the color code CCxx of the I/O module. This color code is also printed on the front of the module.
In BaseUnits with the additional ten internally jumpered AUX terminals, these can also be identified with color-coded labels. For the ten AUX terminals, color-coded labels are available in red, blue, and yellow/green.
Labeling strips can be inserted on the front of the interface modules or I/O modules and individually labeled via STEP 7, macros, etc. No special additional holder is required. If required, they can be easily replaced with the component.
Equipment labeling plates
Equipment labeling plates enable the equipment to be easily identified (e.g. compliant with EN 81346). They are easily plugged onto the required component (interface modules, I/O modules and BaseUnits) and when required, they can be easily replaced with the component.
The following labeling components are available:
- Film labeling strips, light-gray, roll with 500 strips, perforated, for thermal transfer printers
- Film labeling strips, yellow, roll with 500 strips, perforated, for thermal transfer printers
- Card labeling strips (180 g/m2), light gray, ten DIN A4 sheets with 100 strips each, perforated, for laser printer
- Card labeling strips (180 g/m2), yellow, ten DIN A4 sheets with 100 strips each, perforated, for laser printer
- Equipment labeling plates, white, ten sheets each with 16 labels, for thermal transfer card printers or labels
System-integrated shield connection
For the space-saving and EMC-optimized connection of cable shields, a shield connection is available that is quick and easy to mount. This consists of one shield connection element that can be plugged onto the BaseUnit and one shield terminal for each module. The low-impedance connection to the functional ground (DIN rail) is achieved without any additional wiring by the user.
SIMATIC ET 200SP, Digital input module, DI 4x 120..230V AC Standard, type 3 (IEC 61131), Packing unit: 1 piece, fits to BU-type B1, Colour Code CC41, module diagnostics