SIEMENS SIMATIC ET 200SP – 6ES7133-6CV15-1AM0
SIMATIC ET 200SP
The scalable SIMATIC ET 200SP I/O system is a highly flexible, modular I/O system with IP20 degree of protection. Via an interface module with PROFINET or PROFIBUS interface it can exchange IO data of the connected I/O modules with a higher-level control system. Alternatively, as further head-end stations, various PLC, F-PLC and Open Controllers are available as compact S7-1500 Controllers (Distributed Controller). ET 200SP components are available as SIPLUS version for extreme requirements and a high degree of robustness.
- Simple application
- Free selection of the PROFINET connection system and characteristics via bus adapter
- No tools needed for one-handed wiring using push-in terminals
- Improved accessibility of the wiring due to new arrangement of the spring NC contacts alongside the associated conductor aperture
- Maximum clarity due to the use of color and reference code plates, as well as labeling strips
- Diagnostics functions
- Wiring test, diagnostics, naming etc. using the free PRONETA software tool
SIMATIC ET 200SP is a multifunctional distributed I/O system for a wide range of applications. Thanks to its scalable design, you can gear the I/O station exactly to the on-site requirements. SIMATIC ET 200SP is constructed with IP 20 protection and designed for installation in a control cabinet.
Faster and more compact setup
- Up to 50 % reduced space requirements in the control cabinet, with unchanged cross-section area
- No tools needed for one-handed wiring thanks to push-in terminals
- Reduced part variance with increased scope of functions
- System-integrated self-assembling load group formation without power modules
- As many as 16 channels per module and 1024 channels per station
- Flexible PROFINET connection via BusAdapter (RJ45, FastConnect, plastic or glass fiber-optic cables), also as integrated media converter
- System-integrated shield connection
- Short response times and isochronous mode for motion applications
- High-speed data acquisition (digital from 1 µs, analog from 50 µs) and transmission (up to 100 Mbps):
for digital signals with time-based I/O for precisely timed controlling independent of bus cycles;
for analog and digital signal oversampling, n-fold acquisition or output of signals within a PN cycle.
SIMATIC ET 200SP, 5 BU covers, 15 mm. for protection of empty slots
There are no reviews yet.