Siemens SIMATIC ET 200SP CM PTP – 6ES7137-6AA00-0BA0
SIMATIC ET 200SP CM PtP video
- CM PtP communications module;
module for serial communication connections with RS232 and RS422 interfaces. RS485 for the Freeport, 3964(R), Modbus RTU, USS and DMX512 protocols, max. 115.2250 kbps, 2 KB frame length, 4 KB receive buffer.
- Protocols supported
- Freeport: User-parameterizable frame format for universal communication, also known as ASCII frame
- 3964(R) for improved transmission reliability
- Modbus RTU master (requires instructions in SIMATIC S7)
- Modbus RTU slave (requires instructions in SIMATIC S7)
- USS, implemented through instructions
- DMX512, can be implemented through instructions
- Interface properties
- RS232 with auxiliary signals
- RS422 for full-duplex connections
- RS485 for half-duplex and multi-point connections
- Transmission rates from 300 to 115200 bps for RS232 and RS422
- Transmission rates from 300 to 25000 bps for RS485
- Frame lengths
- In universal operation: 2 KB each in send and receive direction
- In performance-optimized operation: 30 bytes in send direction, 24 bytes in receive direction
- Can be plugged into type A0 BaseUnits (BU) with automatic coding
- LED display for errors, operation and supply voltage
- Communication display for sending and receiving
- Clear labeling on front of module
- Plain text identification of the module type and function class
- 2D matrix code (article and serial number)
- Connection diagram
- Color coding of the module type
- Hardware and firmware version
- Complete Article No.
- Optional labeling accessories
- Labeling strips
- Equipment labeling plate
- Optional system-integrated shield connection
- Communications modules connect the PLC with an external communication partner to exchange data.
- Comprehensive parameterization options make it possible to adapt the PLC flexibly to the communication partner.
- Modbus RTU master creates a Modbus RTU network for up to 30 Modbus slaves.
- Lights and devices are controlled from the stage area with DMX512.
- Performance-optimized operation is particularly suitable for sending and receiving large numbers of short frames with multiple CM PtP in a station. Frames of max. 24 bytes in send direction and 30 bytes in receive direction are possible.
The standard BaseUnits of ET 200SP are available for connection. The individual signals of the serial connection are connected with appropriate terminals.
A light BaseUnit opens a new load group. The supply voltage must be fed in via this BaseUnit.
A dark BaseUnit forwards the supply voltage of the adjacent light BaseUnit on the left via self-assembling voltage buses. A new infeed is therefore only required on the next light BaseUnit to the right.
All variants that correspond to BaseUnit type A0 can be used as BaseUnits.
System-integrated shield connection
For the space-saving and EMC-optimized connection of cable shields, a shield connection is available that is quick and easy to mount. This consists of one shield connection element that can be plugged onto the BaseUnit and one shield terminal for each module. The low-impedance connection to functional ground (DIN rail) is carried out by the user and requires no additional wiring.
SIMATIC ET 200SP, CM PTP communication module for serial connection RS422, RS485 and RS232, Freeport, 3964 (R), USS, MODBUS RTU Master, Slave, 115200 Kbit/s