Siemens SIMATIC DP PM-E Power Modules for ET 200S 6ES7138-4CA50-0AB0
SIMATIC ET 200S is the multifunctional, highly modular I/Osystem with IP20 degree of protection that can be exactly tailored to the automation task.
Interface modules with integrated CPU and PROFINET/ PROFIBUS connection are available – both in standard and safety-oriented designs. The bit-modular ET 200S offers a comprehensive module range, it comprises power modules, digital or analog input and output modules, technology modules, an IO-Link Master as well as motor starters or a pneumatic interface. Thanks to its rugged construction, the ET 200S can also be used under conditions of high mechanical stress.
For cramped space conditions there is the ET 200S COMPACT a small block I/O which can be expanded. The ET 200S is also available in SIPLUS variants for extended temperature range.
In addition to the well-known good system properties of the SIMATIC ET 200S such as :
- Finely modular design for adaptation to the automation task in hand
- Permanent wiring (replacement of the I/O modules without affecting the wiring, even during operation)
- Connection to PROFINET and PROFIBUS
- Integrated CPU functionality
- Especially high savings in wiring
- Low space requirements in the control cabinet
- COMPACT-Version available
- High availability due to permanent wiring
- Bit-modular design
- Wide range of modules
- Integrated safety oriented design
- Integrated channel-specific diagnostics
- Use in hazardous areas (Zone 2)
- Motor starters available also as failsafe devices
- Option handling saving configuration efforts
- Exchange of modules during operation (Hot Swapping)
Design and function
Due to the separation of mechanics and electronics, permanent wiring is possible, i.e. the station can be prewired before installation or start-up. Prewiring can therefore be inspected without the electronics modules which prevents damage to sensitive components. The start-up time is therefore reduced. The modules can also be replaced in the event of a fault without time-consuming rewiring.
- 63 I/O modules can be plugged in depending on the interface module
- The maximum permissible width of an ET 200S station is 2 m depending on the interface module