SIEMENS SIMATIC DP Interface Module- 6ES7151-1CA00-0AB0
The interface modules help to establish interface and communication channels between the PLC and other components of the control cabinet like servo drive controllers and relays.
The IM151-1 STANDARD interface module has the following properties:
● It connects the ET 200S with PROFIBUS DP via the RS485 interface.
● On SIMATIC S7 (in DPV1 mode), the maximum parameter length is 240 bytes per slot.
● The maximum address space is 244 bytes for inputs and 244 bytes for outputs.
● Operation as a DPV0 or DPV1 slave
● A maximum of 63 modules can be operated with the IM151-1 STANDARD.
● The maximum bus length is 2 m.
● Extended temperature range from 0 to 55°C with vertical installation.
● It supports option handling and the status byte for power modules.
● Firmware update over PROFIBUS DP with STEP 7
● Identification data (with DS248 or DS255)
● Direct data exchange (publisher)
The IM151-1 STANDARD firmware can be updated starting with STEP 7 V5.1, SP 3 (via
To update the firmware, you receive files (*.UPD) with the current firmware.
The following requirements must be met:
● The IM151-1 STANDARD in the station whose firmware is to be updated must be
● The files with the current firmware version must be available in the file system of your
programming device or PC
Interference frequency suppression
The frequency of your AC power system can interfere with the measured value especially
when measuring in low voltage ranges and using thermocouple elements. Enter the line
frequency for your system here (50 Hz or 60 Hz).
The interference frequency suppression parameter applies to all analog electronic modules.
This parameter is also used to specify the integration and conversion time of the various
modules. See the technical data for the analog electronic modules.
SIMATIC DP, interface module IM 151-1 Basic for ET 200S; transmission rate up to 12 Mbit/s; max. 12 power, electronic or motor starter modules (no F modules) can be connected; bus connection via 9-pin D-sub including termination module