SIEMENS SIMATIC DP Interface Module- 6ES7151-3BB23-0AB0
The interface modules help to establish interface and communication channels between the PLC and other components of the control cabinet like servo drive controllers and relays.
The IM151-3 PN HIGH FEATURE interface module offers the following features:
● It interconnects ET 200S with PROFINET IO.
● It prepares the data for the assembled electronic modules and motor starters.
● It supplies the rear panel bus.
● Transfer and backup of the device name on SIMATIC Micro Memory Card
● Updating firmware
– Using SIMATIC Micro Memory Card
– Via PROFINET IO
● The reference potential M of the rated supply voltage of the IM151-3 PN HIGH FEATURE
to the rail (protective conductor) is connected by means of an RC combination and
therefore enables earth-free configuration.
– Diagnostic interrupts
– Process interrupts
– Insert/remove module interrupts
– Maintenance interrupts
● The maximum address space is 256 bytes I/O data.
● IM151-3 PN HIGH FEATURE can be operated with up to 63 modules.
● The maximum bus length at the rear panel bus is 2 m.
● Grouping of modules within one byte (packing).
● Use of fail-safe modules
● Records for IO modules
● Option handling
Properties via PROFINET IO
● Integrated switch with 2 ports
● Supported Ethernet services: ping, arp, Net diagnostics (SNMP) / MIB-2, LLDP
● Port diagnostics
● Port disabling
● Isochronous Real-Time Communication
● Minimum update time 250 μs
● Prioritized startup
● Device replacement without exchangeable media/programming device
● Shared Device
● Media redundancy
● supports PROFIenergy
SIMATIC DP, interface module IM 151-3 PN FO for ET 200S, 2 PROFINET FOC interfaces, integrated 2-port switch, max. 63 I/O modules, PROFIsafe modules can be used, max. 2 m station width, incl. termination module