SIEMENS SIMATIC DP Terminal Module- 6ES7193-4CE00-0AA0
SIMATIC ET 200S
The right solution for every application With SIMATIC ET 200 a wide range of distributed I/O systems is available – for solutions in the control cabinet or without a control cabinet directly at the machine, as well as for applications in hazardous areas.
SIMATIC ET 200 systems for cabinet free configurations are installed in a rugged, fiber-glass reinforced plastic enclosure, making them resistant to shock and dirt, as well as watertight.Furthermore, you need fewer additional components, save on cabling, and profit from extremely fast response times.
The modular design makes it possible to scale and expand the ET 200 systems simply and in small stages. Already integrated add-on modules reduce costs, and at the same time offer a widely diverse range of possible applications.
You can choose from many different combination options: digital and analog inputs/outputs, intelligent modules with CPU functionality, safety engineering, motor starters, pneumatic systems, frequency converters, and diverse technology modules.
ET 200S — terminal modules for electronic modules
- Mechanical modules to record electronic modules
- To mount upright wiring kit via self-constructing potential rails
- Positive interconnection technology
- Replaceable terminal box, even from middle of station network
- Automatic encryption of electronic modules
- High data security with self-constructing shield coverage on the back-plane bus
- Option to colour-code the terminals and mark the insertion number for identification
SIMATIC DP, Terminal module TM-P15S22-01 for ET 200S for power modules, 15 mm width, Screw terminals 2×2 terminal connections without terminal access to AUX1, AUX1 continuous