SIEMENS SIMATIC Bus Adapter- 6ES7193-6AG20-0AA0
For SIMATIC ET 200SP, two types of BusAdapter (BA) are available for selection:
- ET 200SP BusAdapter “BA-Send”
for expansion of an ET 200SP station with up to 16 modules from the ET 200AL I/O series with IP67 protection via an ET connection
- SIMATIC BusAdapter
for the free selection of the connection system (pluggable or direct connection) and physical PROFINET connection (copper, POF, HCS or glass fiber) to devices with a SIMATIC BusAdapter interface.
One further advantage of the SIMATIC BusAdapter: only the adapter needs to be replaced for subsequent conversion to the rugged FastConnect technology or a fiber-optic connection, or to repair defective RJ45 sockets.
ET 200SP BusAdapter “BA-Send”
BA-Send BusAdapters are used whenever an existing ET 200SP station is to be expanded with IP67 modules of the SIMATIC ET 200AL.
The SIMATIC ET 200AL is a distributed I/O device with degree of protection IP65/67 that is easy to operate and install. Due to its high degree of protection and ruggedness as well as its small dimensions and low weight, the ET 200AL is especially suitable for use at the machine and on moving plant sections. SIMATIC ET 200AL enables the user to access digital and analog signals and IO-Link data at low cost.
In standard applications with moderate mechanical and EMC loads, SIMATIC BusAdapters with an RJ45 interface can be used, e.g. the BusAdapter BA 2xRJ45.
For machines and systems in which higher mechanical and/or EMC loads act on the devices, a SIMATIC BusAdapter with connection via FastConnect (FC) or fiber-optic cable (SCRJ or LC) is recommended. Likewise, all SIMATIC BusAdapters with a fiber-optic cable connection (SCRJ, LC) can be used with the increased loads.
BusAdapters with connections for fiber-optic cables can be used to cover high potential differences between two stations and/or high EMC loads.
ET 200SP BusAdapter “BA-Send”
- Inserted immediately next to the head-end station on a “BU-Send” BaseUnit
- Can be used on interface modules in “Standard” function class or above
- Can be used on CPU 1510SP (F) and CPU 1512SP (F), as well as Open Controller 1515SP
- Are plugged onto the device with SIMATIC BusAdapter interface and can be equipped with an equipment labeling plate for identification of the equipment.
- BusAdapters with a copper interface can be used on all devices with a SIMATIC BusAdapter interface.
- BusAdapter with FOC interface can be used on selected devices with SIMATIC BusAdapter interface
(e.g. ET 200SP interface modules with High Feature function class or above, CPU 1512SP (F), etc.)
Versions with two PN copper interfaces (RJ45, M12 or FastConnect (FC))
- BA 2xRJ45 with 2 RJ45 sockets
- BA 2xM12 with 2 M12 push-pull sockets
- BA 2xFC with 2 FastConnect connections
Versions with one or two PN fiber-optic cable (FOC) connections
- BA 2xSCRJ with 2 SCRJ sockets
- BA SCRJ / RJ45 each with one SCRJ and one RJ45 socket (media converter)
- BA SCRJ / FC with one SCRJ socket and one FastConnect connection (media converter)
- BA 2xLC with two LC (Lucent Connector) sockets
- BA LC / RJ45 each with one LC and one RJ45 socket (media converter)
- BA LC / FC with one LC socket and one FastConnect connection (media converter)
SIMATIC bus adapter: BA LC/RJ45, media converter glass FOC/CU 1x LC FO connection and 1x RJ45 connection