SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200 – 6ES7212-1HD30-0XB0
The fail-safe SIMATIC S7-1200 Controllers are based on the S7-1200 standard CPUs and offer additional safety-related functions.
They can be used for safety-oriented tasks according to IEC 61508 up to SIL 3 and ISO 13849-1 up to PL e.
Safety-related programs are created in the TIA Portal. The STEP 7 Safety engineering tool offers commands, operations and blocks for safety-related programs in the LAD and FBD languages. To this end, there is a library with pre-configured, TÜV-approved blocks for safety-related functions.
- Standard controller with integrated safety functions:
- Standardized and convenient diagnostic functions for standard and safety
- Uniform symbols, data consistency, …
- Modular system with scalable range of CPUs and expandable I/O quantity structure:
- One engineering for standard and fail-safe automation
- Use of the standard I/O modules together with the fail-safe I/O modules in the central system
- Integrated standard PROFINET functionalities for PROFINET controllers and PROFINET iDevice services
- Connection of distributed standard I/O via field bus such as PROFINET or PROFIBUS
- F-library certified by the German Technical Inspectorate (TÜV) for all common safety functions
- Free programming of the safety logic using FBD and LAD
- Standard-compliant printout of the F-program
- One integrated engineering for both standard and safety from S7-1200 to S7-300/400/1500 and WinAC RTX F:
- STEP 7 Safety Basic for easy engineering of the CPU 1200 FC
- STEP 7 Safety Advanced for the entire fail-safe SIMATIC S7 portfolio
- Integrated system diagnosis of the CPUs, for standard and safety:
- Consistent plain text display of system diagnostic information in the TIA Portal, HMI and web server
- Messages are updated even if the CPU is in STOP state
- System diagnostics integrated in the CPU firmware. Configuration by user not required
- The diagnostics is automatically updated on configuration changes.
- 2 fail-safe compact controllers with graded performances in the versions DC/DC/DC and DC/DC/relay
SIMATIC S7-1200 is the ideal controller for local and distributed automation solutions with safety requirements in the central configuration.
Via the engineering, the fail-safe SIMATIC S7-1200 controller makes preassembled, tested and TÜV/German Technical Inspectorate-certified blocks available for implementing all common safety functions, such as EMERGENCY STOP or protective door monitoring, with or without interlocking.
- CPU 1212FC:
The ideal compact solution for standard and fail-safe applications
- CPU 1214 FC:
The compact CPU for standard and fail-safe applications
- CPU 1215 FC:
The compact CPU with two PROFINET ports for standard and fail-safe applications
- Horizontal or vertical mounting on DIN rail or direct mounting in the cabinet using integral drill holes (not horizontal).
- Terminal block for independent wiring for all CPUs and associated components.
SIMATIC S7-1200, CPU 1212C, compact CPU, DC/DC/relay, onboard I/O: 8 DI 24 V DC; 6 DO relay 2 A; 2 AI 0-10 V DC, Power supply: DC 20.4-28.8 V DC, Program/data memory 25 KB