SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200 – 6ES7215-1HG31-0XB0
- Powerful controller with enhanced networking option
- Expandable by:
- 1 signal board (SB), battery board (BB) or communication board (CB)
- 8 signal modules (SM)
- Max. 3 communication modules (CM)
- Comprehensive instruction set:
A wide range of operations facilitates programming:
- Basic operations such as binary logic operations, result allocation, save, count, create times, load, transfer, compare, shift, rotate, create complement, call subprogram (with local variables)
- Integral communication commands (e.g. USS protocol, Modbus RTU, S7 communication “T-Send/T-Receive” or Freeport)
- User-friendly functions such as pulse-width modulation, pulse sequence function, arithmetic functions, floating point arithmetic, PID closed-loop control, jump functions, loop functions and code conversions
- Mathematical functions, e.g. SIN, COS, TAN, LN, EXP
User-friendly counting functions in conjunction with the integrated counters and special commands for high-speed counters open up new application areas for the user.
- Interrupt processing:
- Edge-triggered interrupts (activated by rising or falling edges of process signals on interrupt inputs) support a rapid response to process events.
- Time-triggered interrupts.
- Counter interrupts can be triggered when a setpoint is reached or when the direction of counting changes.
- Communication interrupts allow the rapid and easy exchange of information with peripheral devices such as printers or bar code readers.
- Password protection
- Test and diagnostics functions:
Easy-to-use functions support testing and diagnostics, e.g. online/offline diagnostics.
- “Forcing” of inputs and outputs during testing and diagnostics:
Inputs and outputs can be set independently of cycle and thus permanently, for example, to test the user program.
- Motion Control in accordance with PLCopen for simple movements.
- Library functionality
SIMATIC S7-1200, CPU 1215C, compact CPU, DC/DC/relay, 2 PROFINET ports, onboard I/O: 14 DI 24 V DC; 10 DO relay 2 A, 2 AI 0-10 V DC, 2 AO 0-20 mA DC, Power supply: DC 20.4-28.8V DC, Program/data memory 100 KB