Siemens SM 1222 DC – 6ES7222-1BH32-0XB0
- Digital outputs as supplement to the integral I/O of the CPUs
- For flexible adaptation of the controller to the relevant task
- For subsequent expansion of the system with additional outputs
Digital output modules permit the output of digital signals from the controller to the process.
This provides users with the following advantages:
- Optimum adaptation:
With signal modules which can be mixed as desired, users can adapt their controllers exactly to the relevant task. This avoids superfluous investments. Modules with 8, 16, and 32 input/output channels are available.
If the task is expanded subsequently, the controller can be upgraded. Updating of the user program is extremely simple.
The SM 1222 digital output signal modules convert the internal signal level of the SIMATIC S71200 Controller into the external signal level required for the process.
Feature and Benefits
- Input power supply of 24VDC
- Ambient operating temperature ranges between -20°C and 60°C
- Power loss 1.5W
Siemens 6ES7222 1BH32 0XB0, SIMATIC S7-1200, Digital output Module SM 1222, can be expanded by 16 digital outputs, 24 V DC, transistor 0.5 A