SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200 SM 1222 – 6ES7222-1HF30-0XB0
SIMATIC S7-1200 Basic Controllers are the ideal choice when it comes to performing automation tasks in the low to mid-performance range with maximum flexibility and efficiency. They deliver convincing results thanks to their comprehensive range of technological functions and integrated I/Os, as well as their compact, space-saving design. Thanks to standardized remote control protocols, you can connect SIMATIC S7-1200 controllers directly to your control center without any programming effort.
- Digital outputs as supplement to the integral I/O of the CPUs
- For flexible adaptation of the controller to the relevant task
- For subsequent expansion of the system with additional outputs
Digital input/output modules permit:
- Connection of the controller to digital signals of the process
- Output of digital signals from the controller to the process
This provides users with the following advantages:
- Optimum adaptation:
With signal modules which can be mixed as desired, users can adapt their controllers exactly to the relevant task. This avoids superfluous investments. Modules with 8, 16, and 32 input/output channels are available.
If the task is expanded subsequently, the controller can be upgraded. Updating of the user program is extremely simple.
The SM 1222 digital output signal modules convert the internal signal level of the SIMATIC S7-1200 Controller into the external signal level required for the process.
SIMATIC S7-1200, Digital output SM 1222, 8 DO, relay 2 A
There are no reviews yet.