Signal Board Siemens SB 1223 DC/DC – 6ES7223-0BD30-0XB0
- Digital inputs and outputs as supplement to the integral I/O of the Siemens S7 1200 CPUs
- Can be plugged direct into the CPU
The SB 1223 digital input/output signal board permits:
- Connection of the controller to digital signals of the process
- Output of digital signals from the controller to the process.
The signal boards are plugged directly into the receptacle on the front of each S71200 CPU.
Signal boards are plugged directly into the Siemens 1200 CPU and are thus electrically and mechanically connected to the CPU
- The CPU mounting dimensions remain unchanged
- All signal boards are easy to replace thanks to removable connecting terminals (“independent wiring”)
The SB 1223 digital input/output signal board converts
- the level of the external digital signals from the process into the internal signal level of the S7-1200 controller and
- the internal signal level of the SIMATIC 1200 Controller into the external signal level required for the process.
6ES7223 0BD30 0XB0
SIMATIC S7 1200, Digital I/O SB 1223, 2 DI/2 DO, 2 DI 24 V DC/2 DO 24 V DC
There are no reviews yet.