Siemens SM 1223 DC/RLY – 6ES7223-1PL32-0XB0
- Digital inputs and outputs as supplement to the integral I/O of the CPUs
- For flexible adaptation of the controller to the relevant task
- For subsequent expansion of the system with additional inputs and outputs
Digital input/output modules permit:
- Connection of the controller to digital signals of the process
- Output of digital signals from the controller to the process
This provides users with the following advantages:
- Optimum adaptation:
With signal modules which can be mixed as desired, users can adapt their controllers exactly to the relevant task. This avoids superfluous investments. Modules with 8, 16, and 32 input/output channels are available.
If the task is expanded subsequently, the controller can be upgraded. Updating of the user program is extremely simple
The SM 1223 digital input/output modules convert:
- the level of the external digital signals from the process into the internal signal level of the S71200 controller and
- the internal signal level of the Siemens S7 1200 Controller into the external signal level required for the process.
Siemens 6ES7223 1PL32 0XB0, SIMATIC S7 1200 SM 1223, plc io module, 16 DI/16 DO, 16 DI 24 V DC, Sink/Source, 16 DO, relay 2 A