SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200 – 6ES7223-3BD30-0XB0
The new modular SIMATIC S7-1200 controller is at the core of our new offering for simple but highly precise automation tasks. The SIMATIC S7-1200 controller is modular and compact, versatile, a secure investment, and is powerfully fit for a full range of applications.
- Digital inputs and outputs as supplement to the integral I/O of the SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs
- Can be plugged direct into the CPU
The SB 1223 digital input/output signal board permits:
- Connection of the controller to digital signals of the process
- Output of digital signals from the controller to the process.
The signal boards are plugged directly into the receptacle on the front of each S7-1200 CPU.
Signal boards are plugged directly into the SIMATIC S7-1200 CPU and are thus electrically and mechanically connected to the CPU
- The CPU mounting dimensions remain unchanged
- All signal boards are easy to replace thanks to removable connecting terminals (“independent wiring”)
The SB 1223 digital input/output signal board converts
- the level of the external digital signals from the process into the internal signal level of the S7-1200 controller and
- the internal signal level of the SIMATIC S7-1200 Controller into the external signal level required for the process
SIMATIC S7-1200 , Digital I/O SB 1223, 2 DI/2 DQ, 24 V DC 200 kHz.6ES7223-3BD30-0XB0