Siemens SM 1226 – 6ES7226-6RA32-0XB0
- Relay outputs as a supplement to the integral I/O of the CPUs
- Integrated into the overall automation for the implementation of safety-related requirements
- With integrated safety functions
- Communication with fail-safe CPUs via PROFIsafe mechanisms
- For flexible adaptation of the controller to the corresponding task
- For subsequent expansion of the system with additional outputs
- Operable exclusively in the central system
The fail-safe modules of the PLC S7 1200 Controller permit the implementation of safety-related application requirements integrated into the overall automation. The safety functions required for fail-safe operation are integrated in the modules. Communication with the fail-safe SIMATIC S7 PLC 1200 CPUs is performed by means of PROFIsafe mechanisms.
The modules can only be operated in central configurations.
- Two relay outputs (each output switches two circuits)
- Certified up to SIL 3 (IEC 61508), PL e (ISO 13849)
- Output current 5 A
- Rated load voltage 24 V DC or 24 V to 230 V AC
- Module fault indicator (DIAG; green and red LED)
- Status indicator for each output (green LED)
- Fault indicator for each output (red LED)
- Plain text identification of module type and function class:
- 2D matrix code (article and serial number)
- Color coding of the module type DI: White
- Hardware and firmware version
- Complete article No.
SIMATIC S71200, Relay output SM 1226, F-DQ 2x RLY 5A, Siemens S7 1200, PROFIsafe, 70 mm overall width, up to PL E (ISO 13849-1)/ SIL3 (IEC 61508)