Siemens SB 1231 RTD – 6ES7231-5PA30-0XB0
- For the convenient recording of temperatures with great accuracy
- 1 input with 16-bit resolution
- Common resistance-type temperature sensors can be used
- Can easily be retrofitted to existing plant
- Can be plugged directly into the CPU
The SB 1231 RTD signal board permits temperature recording with high precision using resistance temperature detectors. The SB 1231 RTD signal board can be used with SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs. The SB 1231 RTD signal board can be plugged directly into all SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs.
This provides users with the following advantages:
- Optimal adaptation:
With siemens signal board, users can optimally adapt their controllers even to more complex tasks.
If the task is expanded subsequently, the controller can be upgraded. Updating of the user program is extremely simple.
- Use where space is limited:
The signal boards are directly plugged into the CPU, enabling the controller to be expanded without taking up any additional space.
The signal boards are plugged straight into the holder on the front of the S71200 -CPU.
Signal boards are plugged directly into the SIMATIC S7-1200 CPU and are thus connected electrically and mechanically with the CPU.
- The installation dimensions of the CPU remain unchanged.
- Replacement of all signal board siemens is facilitated by removable terminals (“permanent wiring”).
- Different measuring ranges:
Resistance temperature detectors of types Pt 100, Pt 200, Pt 500, Pt 1000.
- Temperature scale:
The measured temperature can be displayed in °C or °F.
Siemens 6ES7231 5PA30 0XB0, SIMATIC S7-1200, Analog input, SB 1231RTD, 1 AI RTD, Pt100 and Pt1000, siemens rtd module