SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-300 – 6ES7313-6CG04-0AB0
- Six performance classes of the S7-300 CPUsA graded CPU range with a wide performance range is available for configuring the controller.
- The product range comprises 7 standard CPUs,
- 7 compact CPUs, 5 fail-safe CPUs and 3 technology CPUs.
- The CPUs are available from a width of only 40 mm
- SIMATIC S7-300 is within Totally Integrated Automation the most sold Controller
- Thanks to their high processing speed, the CPUs enable short machine cycle times.
- The S7-300’s range of CPUs provides the right solution for every application, and customers only pay for the performance actually required for a specific task
- The S7-300 can be set up in a modular configuration without the need for slot rules for I/O modules
- There is a wide range of modules available both for the centralized and the distributed configuration with ET 200M.
- Integral PROFINET interfaces enable simple networking of the controllers, and simple data exchange with the operations management level
- The narrow module width results in a compact controller design or a small control cabinet.
- The ability to integrate powerful CPUs with Industrial Ethernet/PROFINET interface, integrated technological functions, or fail-safe designs make additional investments unnecessary.
The S7-300 enables space-saving and modular configurations. In addition to the modules, only a DIN rail is required for hooking in the modules and screwing them into place.
This results in a rugged and EMC-compatible design.
The build-as-you-go backplane bus can be expanded by simply plugging in additional modules and bus connectors. The varied range of the S7-300 can also be used for centra lexpansions or the construction of distributed structures with ET 200M; thereby producing very cost-effective spare parts handling.
SIMATIC S7-300, CPU 313C-2 DP Compact CPU with MPI, 16 DI/16 DO, 3 high-speed counters (30 kHz), integrated DP interface, Integr. power supply 24 V DC, work memory 128 KB, Front connector (1x 40-pole) and Micro Memory Card required