SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-300 – 6ES7322-1BH01-0AA0
- Digital outputs
- For connecting solenoid valves, contactors, small-power motors, lamps and motor starters
Digital output modules permit the output of digital signals from the PLC to the process by converting the internal signal level of the S7-300 into the external signal level required by the process.
They are suitable for connecting solenoid valves, contactors, small-power motors, lamps and motor starters, for example
Digital output modules feature the following mechanical characteristics:
- Compact design:
- Green LEDs for indicating the signal status at the outputs.
- Socket for the front connector, protected, behind the front door.
- Labeling field on the front door.
- Connector pin assignment for the wiring on the inside of the front door.
- Easy installation:
There are no slot rules, the addresses of the outputs are determined by the slot.
When used in ET 200M in combination with active bus modules, hot swapping is possible without any reaction.
- User-friendly wiring.
- RC filter (for relay module 6ES7 322-1HF20):
Relay module 6ES7 322-1HF20-0AA0 has a connectable RC damping network (300 Ω/0.1 μF) for reducing the arcing at the contacts when large inductive loads are switched (power factor = 0.4). This results in, for example:
- An increase in the service life of the contacts from 100,000 to 200,000 switching cycles when a motor starter for a NEMA motor of frame size 5 is activated.
The modules are available with 8, 16, 32, or 64 channels.
Digital output modules convert the internal signal level of the controller (logical “0” or “1”) to the external signal level required by the process.
Various output voltages support the output of different process signals:
- 24 V DC, rated current 0.5 A/channel
- 24 V DC, rated current 2 A/channel
- 48 to 125 V DC
- 120/230 V AC
Apart from cost-effective, easy-to-handle digital output modules, modules with special functions are also available for process engineering.
SIMATIC S7-300, Digital output SM 322, isolated, 16 DO, 24 V DC, 0.5A, 1x 20-pole, Total current 4 A/group (8 A/module)
There are no reviews yet.