SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-300 – 6ES7365-0BA01-0AA0
- For connection of the SIMATIC S7-300 rack in multi-tier configurations
- IM 365: For configuring central controllers and max. 1 expansion unit.
Limited use of modules in the expansion unit (e.g. no CPs and FMs)
- IM 360/IM 361: For configuring central controllers and max. 3 expansion units.
Unlimited selection of modules in the expansion unit
IM 360/IM 361 and IM 365 modules support a multitier configuration of the S7-300 automation system (CPU 313C, CPU 314 or later), consisting of a central controller (CC)and up to three expansion racks (ERs).
The individual racks are interconnected via the interface modules.
- IM 365:
Central controller and 1 expansion rack each with max. 8 modules; Distance: 1 m
- IM 360/IM 361:
Central controller and max. 3 expansion racks each with max. 8 modules; Distance between two adjacent racks: 4 cm to 10 m
All interface modules have the following collective characteristics:
- Compact configuration:
The robust plastic enclosure contains the interfaces for the connecting cables.
- Simple installation:
The interface modules are mounted on the DIN rail (slot number 3) and connected with the I/O modules via bus connectors, as with any other module.
- Straightforward configuration:
The interface modules are self-configuring. Address assignment is not necessary.
- LEDs for status and error display.
The IM 365 is the cost-effective expansion solution for an EU with the following characteristics:
- One of the two IM 365 modules is inserted in the CC, the other in the EU. The modules are connected via a fixed connecting cable, 1 m in length.
- Limited use of modules:
The EU is not connected to the C bus (communication bus). The insertion of C bus nodes (e.g. CPs and FMs, refer to configuration tips) is therefore not permissible in the EU.
- No separate power supply:
The modules in the EU are supplied via the CPU power supply.
IM 360/IM 361
IM 360 and IM 361 are the ideal solution for comprehensive expansions. They feature the following characteristics:
- IM 360 is inserted in the CC.
- IM 361 is inserted in an EU.
- Separate power supply
Each IM 361 requires an external supply voltage of 24 V DC. This then supplies all modules of the respective EU. A PS 307 load current supply can be connected via a connecting comb.
- Unrestricted module selection:
All S7-300 modules may also be used in the EU.
SIMATIC S7-300, Connection IM 365 for connection of an extension rack without C bus, 2 modules+ connecting cable 1 m
There are no reviews yet.