SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-400, 6ES7412-2XJ05-0AB0
- Power supplies for SIMATIC S7-400
- For conversion of AC or DC line voltages to the 5 V DC and 24 V DC operating voltages required
- 4 A, 10 A and 20 A output currents
- SIPLUS power supply 6AG1 405-0KA02-2AA0 for temperature range of -25 to +60 °C and use under medium load (e.g. chlorine/sulfur atmosphere). Technical specifications as for 6ES7 405-0KA02-0AA0
- SIPLUS power supply 6AG1 407-0KA02-4AA0 for use under medium load (e.g. chlorine/sulfur atmosphere). Technical specifications as for 6ES7 407-0KA02-0AA0
- SIPLUS power supply 6AG1 407-0KR02-4AA0 for use under medium load (e.g. chlorine/sulfur atmosphere). Technical specifications as for 6ES7 407-0KR02-0AA0
- The power supplies supply the S7-400 modules with their 5 V DC and 24 V DC operating voltages via the backplane bus.
- Power supplies are available for AC line voltages of 85 to 264 V and for DC voltages of 19.2 to 300 V.
- One power supply module is required per rack.
With interfaces with current transfer, the power supply module in the central controller also supplies all modules in the expansion units.
- The load voltage for supplying sensors and actuators must be made available separately.
- There are also power supplies to make both the standard system and the H system fail-safe (redundant power supplies)
The power supply modules are inserted at the far left in the rack (starting from slot 1). Depending on the version, they occupy slots 1 to 3. The modules are enclosed and are cooled via natural convection.
The front of the module contains:
- LED displays:
LEDS indicate internal faults, correct output voltages 5 V DC, 24 V DC, and correct back-up battery voltage.
- Pushbutton for fault acknowledgment.
- On/off switch for output voltages.
- Battery compartment for back-up battery (batteries).
- Switch for battery monitoring.
- Supply voltage selector switch (not for wide-range power supplies).
- Power supply connection.
SIMATIC S7-400, CPU 412-2 Central processing unit with: work memory 512 KB, (256 KB code, 256 KB of data), 1st interface MPI/DP 12 Mbit/s, 2nd interface PROFIBUS DP