SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-200 – 6ES7521-1FH00-0AA0
- 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs (2
- 5 mm wide)
- 32 digital inputs, sinking/sourcing / 32 digital outputs, sourcing (35 mm wide)
- For flexible adaptation of the PLC to the corresponding task
- For subsequent expansion of the system with additional inputs and outputs
- For use in the tightest spaces: particularly economical, without parameters or diagnostic functions
Digital inputs record 24 V DC signals in the plant and forward them to the PLC. Switches and 2, 3 or 4-wire proximity switches can be connected.
Digital outputs switch 24 V DC voltages in the plant and thus transfer internal signals from the PLC to the plant. Solenoid valves, DC contactors, and indicator lights can be connected.
The low-cost 25 mm wide input/output module does not have settable parameters or diagnostic functions and can therefore be integrated very easily into the configuration. It is recommended for use in locations where only very few input/output channels are necessary or under conditions of use in which a high number of channels must be implemented in a very limited space.
The following digital input/output modules with a width of 35 mm are available:
- DI 32x24VDC/DQ 32x24VDC/0.3A SNK BA:
32 digital inputs for acquiring 24 V DC signals; sinking/sourcing; two potential groups; fixed input delay 3.2 ms; input type 3 (IEC 61131);
32 digital outputs 24 V DC / 0.3 A (transistor); sourcing; two potential groups; 2 A for each group
The following digital input/output modules with a width of 25 mm are available:
- DI 16x24VDC / DQ 16x24VDC/0.5A BA:
16 digital inputs for acquiring 24 V DC signals; sinking; one potential group; fixed input delay 3.2 ms; input type 3 (IEC 61131);
16 digital outputs 24 V DC / 0.5 A (transistor); sinking; two potential groups; 4 A for each group
- Uniform display and diagnostics concept:
- Module status display for ERROR (red LED) and RUN (green LED)
- Channel status display for signal state log. “0” and log. “1” (green LED)
- Display for monitoring the 24 V DC supply voltage (green LED)
- Supported functions:
- Identification and maintenance data IM0 to IM3
- Firmware update
- Module-granular shared device and MSI (modular shared input);
in combination with PROFINET these allow assignment to several IO controllers
SIMATIC S7-1500, digital input module DI 16×230 V AC BA, 16 channels in groups of 4; Input delay 20 ms; Input type 1 (IEC 61131): Front connector (screw terminals or push-in) to be ordered separately
There are no reviews yet.