SIEMENS SIMATIC DP – 6ES7972-0AA02-0XA0
- Automatic detection of transmission rates
- Transmission rates from 9.6 kbps to 12 Mbps are possible, incl. 45.45 kbps
- 24 V DC voltage display
- Indication of segment 1 and 2 bus activity
- The separation of segment 1 and segment 2 by means of switches is possible
- Separation of the right segment with an inserted terminating resistor
- Decoupling of segment 1 and segment 2 in the case of static interference
Designed for Industry
- For increasing the expansion
- Galvanic isolation of segments
- Commissioning support
- Switches for separation of segments
- Bus activity display
- Segment separation in the case of an incorrectly inserted terminating resistor
In this context, please also note the diagnostics repeater that provides extensive diagnostics functions for physical line diagnostics in addition to the normal repeater functionality. This is described in
“Distributed I/O / diagnostics / diagnostics repeater for PROFIBUS DP”.
The RS 485 IP20 repeater connects two PROFIBUS or MPI bus segments using the RS 485 system with up to 32 stations. Data transmission rates of 9.6 kbit/s to 12 Mbit/s are then possible
- Housing to degree of protection IP20.
- 2 terminal blocks for connecting the segment
- Terminal block for supply voltage (24 V DC external).
- PG/OP interface.
Mode of operation
- Increasing the number of stations (max. 127) and the expansion
- Regenerating the signals in amplitude and time
- Electrical isolation of the connected bus systems
SIMATIC DP, RS485 repeater For connection of PROFIBUS/MPI bus systems with max. 31 nodes max. baud rate 12 Mbit/s, Degree of protection IP20 Improved user handling