SIEMENS SIMATIC Micromaster 440- 6SE6440-2UD23-0BA1
The MICROMASTER 440 are frequency inverters for speed and torque control of three-phase motors. The various models available cover the performance range from 120 W to 200 kW (for constant torque (CT), alternatively up to 250kW (for variable torque (VT)).
The inverters are microprocessor-controlled and use state-of-the-art Insulated Gate BipoIar Transistor (IGBT) technology. This makes them reliable and versatile. A special pulse-width modulation method with selectable Pulse frequency permits quiet motor operation.
Comprehensive protective functions provide excellent inverter and motor protection.With the factory default settings, the MICROMASTER 440 is suitable for many variable speed applications.
Using the functionally grouped parameters, the MICROMASTER 440 can adapted to more demanding applications. The MICROMASTER 440 can be used in both ‘stand-alone’ applications as well as being integrated into ‘Automation Systems’.
- Easy installation
- Easy commissioning
- Rugged EMC design
- Can be operated on IT line supplies
- Fast repeatable response time to control signals
- Comprehensive range of parameters enabling configuration for a wide range of
- Simple cable connection
- Output relays
- Analog outputs (0 – 20 mA)
- Isolated and switchable NPN/PNP digital inputs
- Analog inputs:
- ADC1: 0 – 10 V, 0 – 20 mA and -10 to +10 V
- ADC2: 0 – 10 V, 0 – 20 mA
- The 2 analog inputs can be used as the 7th and 8th digital inputs
- BICO technology
- Modular design for extremely flexible configuration
- High switching frequencies (drive inverter specific up to 16 kHz) for low-noise
- Internal RS485 interface (port)
- Detailed status information and integrated message functions
MICROMASTER 440 without filter 380-480 V 3 AC +10/-10% 47-63 Hz constant torque 3 kW overload 150% 60 s, 200% 3 s square-law torque 3 kW 202x 149x 172 (HxWxD) degree of protection IP20 ambient temperature -10+50 °C without AOP/BOP