Brake-module Siemens SINAMICS V20 – 6SL3201-2AD20-8VA0
The SINAMICS V20 is surprisingly versatile, features quick commissioning times, robustness, and energy efficiency. With four frame sizes, it covers a power range extending from 0.16 to 20 HP.
SIEMENS SINAMICS V20 – an overview of its strengths
- Easy to install
- Push-through and wall mounting – side-by-side possible for both
- USS and MODBUS RTU at terminals
- Integrated braking chopper from 7.5 kW to 15 kW (10 hp up to 20 hp)
- Easy to use
- Parameter loading without power supply
- Integrated application and connection macros
- Keep Running Mode for uninterrupted operation
- Wide voltage range, advanced cooling design and coated PCBs increase robustness
- Easy to save money
- ECO mode for V/f, V2/f Hibernation mode DC coupling
SINAMICS V20 – an overview of the technology
- Voltage and power range:
- 1AC 200 V – 240 V, ±10 %;
- 3AC 380 V – 480 V +10 % / -15 %0.12 kW – 15 kW (0.17 hp up to 20 hp)
- Control modes:
- V/f, V2/f, FCC
SINAMICS V20 – typical applications
SINAMICS V20 with its compact design and options (for example, an external BOP, connecting cable, filter, braking resistors, shielding, …) can be individually adapted to particular applications or user requirements. The compact and rugged devices are tailored for operating pumps, fans, compressors, conveyor belts as well as basic drive applications in the process and manufacturing industries.
SINAMICS V20 Braking Module
A Braking Module and the matching external braking resistor are required to bring drives to a controlled standstill in the event of a power failure.
The Braking Module is applicable for frame sizes FSAA to FSC only; FSD and FSE already have an integrated braking chopper.
SINAMICS V20 brake module 380 V-480 V 3AC/200 V – 240 V Duty cycle from 5% to 100% Size: 90x150x88 (WxHxD)