SIEMENS Sinamics V20 200-240V 6SL3210-5BB13-7UV1
Siemens is offering a simple and cost-effective drive solution with its compact SINAMICS V20 Basic Performance converter. SINAMICS V20 sets itself apart as a result of its quick commissioning times, ease of operation, robustness and cost-efficiency. With seven frame sizes, it covers a power range extending from 0.12 kW up to 30 kW. SINAMICS V20 has a compact design, and can be individually adapted to the particular application or user requirements using various options (for example, an external BOP, connecting cable, filter, braking resistors, shielding). The compact devices are suitable for industrial applications, such as pumps, fans, compressors and conveyor systems.
SINAMICS V20 keeps engineering and commissioning costs as well as those in operation as low as possible. To increase energy efficiency, the converter is equipped with a control technique to achieve optimum energy efficiency through automatic flux reduction. Not only this, it displays the actual energy consumption and has additional, integrated energy-saving functions. This allows energy consumption to be slashed drastically.
Easy to install
- Push-through and wall mounting
- Side-by-side mounting possible for both
- Compact installation allows smaller cabinets to be used
- Push-through mounting for frame sizes FSB, FSC, FSD, and FSE allows for simpler cabinet cooling
- Frame sizes FSAA, FSAB, FSAC, and FSAD (230 V 1 AC) are significantly smaller compared to the previous frame sizes FSA, FSB, and FSC within the same power range
- Plug & Play
- Can be run “out-of-the-box” without other options
- Basic operator actions at a built-in BOP (Basic Operator Panel)
- Connection of SINAMICS V20 with USS or Modbus RTU via terminals
- Easy integration into existing systems
- Easier commissioning through standard libraries and connection macros
- Full flexibility of Modbus RTU settings widens communication with controller
- Simple connection to a control system (e.g. SIMATIC S7 PLC via Modbus RTU/USS)
- Integrated Braking Module
- Converters ≥ 7.5 kW (frame sizes FSD and FSE) have an integrated Braking Module. In this case, the braking resistor can be directly connected. The dynamic energy is dissipated as heat in a braking resistor with an adjustable duty cycle of between 5 % and 100 %.
- Possible to use dynamic braking to increase braking performance
- EMC category C1
- The devices are optionally available with an integrated RFI suppression filter, enabling compliance with the radio interference limit values laid out in IEC 61800‑3 category C1 when installed in the control cabinet in an EMC-compliant manner. Frame sizes FSAA, FSAB, FSAC, and FSAD therefore satisfy the radio interference requirements for industrial applications as well as for use in residential and business environments, including commercial applications such as refrigerated counters, fitness equipment, ventilation systems, industrial washing machines, etc.
Complete motion control solutions from Siemens – SINAMICS V20 and SIMATIC
Siemens offers comprehensive solutions from a single source for general motion control applications with a selection of different SINAMICS application examples:
- Ready-to-run application examples, including wiring diagrams, parameter descriptions
- Sample configurations for connecting SINAMICS with SIMATIC, including hardware, software and wiring examples, installation instructions for the supplied S7 project, drive parameterization, and HMI sample projects
- Correctly configured project, ready for operation
- Optimal leveraging of TIA advantages
SINAMICS V20 200-240V 1AC -10/+10% 47-63Hz rated power 0.12 kW with 150% overload for 60 sec. integrated filter C1 I/O: 4 DI, 2 DO,2 AI, 1 AQ fieldbus: USS/MODBUS RTU with built-in BOP protection: IP20/ UL open size: AA 68x142x108 (WxHxD)