SIEMENS SINAMICS G120 Basic Operator Panel (BOP-2), 6SL3255-0AA00-4CA1
The BOP-2 Basic Operator Panel can be used to commission drives, monitor drives in operation and input individual parameter settings.
Commissioning of standard drives is easy with the menu-prompted dialog on a 2-line display. Simultaneous display of the parameter and parameter value, as well as parameter filtering, means that basic commissioning of a drive can be performed easily and, in most cases, without a printed parameter list.
The drives are easily controlled manually using directly assigned navigation buttons. The BOP-2 has a dedicated switchover button to switch from automatic to manual mode.
Diagnostics can easily be performed on the connected converter by following the menus.
Up to two process values can be numerically visualized simultaneously.
BOP-2 supports standard commissioning of identical drives. For this purpose, a parameter list can be copied from a converter into the BOP-2 and when required, downloaded into other drive units of the same type.
The operating temperature of the BOP‑2 is 0 °C … 50 °C (32 °F … 122 °F).
The environmental class/harmful chemical substances of the BOP‑2 is Class 3C3 acc. to IEC 60721‑3‑3: 2002.
- Shorten commissioning times – Easy commissioning of standard drives using basic commissioning wizards (setup)
- Minimize standstill times – Fast detection and rectification of faults (Diagnostics)
- Greater transparency in the process – The status display of the BOP-2 makes process variable monitoring easy (Monitoring)
- Direct mounting on the converter
- User-friendly user interface:
- Easy navigation using clear menu structure and clearly assigned control keys
- Two-line display
SINAMICS G120 Basic Operator Panel (BOP-2)